Dear Friends and Neighbors,
Ballots for our 2020 Election were put into the mail last week.
If you haven’t received yours yet, please contact our HOAMCO Community Manager, Sherry Watson at (928) 537-1067 Ext. 1404, or swatson@HOAMCO.com so she can confirm your mailing address and send another ballot out to you.
As you know, our Board is made up of nine (9) property owners. As we have staggered terms, this election will replace the five (5) board members who have reached the end of their two-year term.
Staying on the board for one more year are: Jeff Davis, Gregg Ashwill, Mark Brown and Larry Cranton. They look forward to welcoming five new members to the board.
Please consider the six candidates running for the five seats this year and vote.
We also have two ballot measures for your consideration – approval of our 2019 annual member meeting minutes and approval of an IRS Revenue Ruling. A copy of the draft minutes and a summary of the IRS Ruling were included in your ballot packet.
Here are some quick reminders about your ballot:
- Only vote for up to five board candidates
- Please vote for/against each of the two additional ballot measures
- Be sure to print and sign your name in the space provided
- Complete the lot address and lot number fields
- Include the date you signed your ballot
- Completed ballots should be put into the stamped envelope that was provided in your ballot packet. (Please also insert the bottom portion of the “Instructions” sheet into the stamped envelope – it contains the Election Official address information.)
- If you lost the envelope, please mail your ballots to Election Official, PO Box 340, Taylor, AZ 85939. DO NOT MAIL THEM TO HOAMCO OR MOGOLLON AIRPARK.
- Hand delivered ballots will not be accepted until the Annual Meeting – they must be given directly to the Election Official.
If you have any questions about our upcoming election, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Mogollon Airpark, HOA Board Secretary