N9890Y – 1982 Cessna T210
Original owner – aircraft has been meticulously maintained since it left the factory, always hangared. Numerous upgrades set it apart from most T210s.
- Engine Total Time: 2,819 hrs
- Time Since Major Overhauled by Victor Aviation: 1,222 hrs
- Top Overhauled 03/17/1999. Time since top overhaul 372 hours
- Current Annual and Altimeter/Transponder Certification February 2019
- Recently Installed Avionics Upgrades All Original Airframe, Engine and Prop Logbooks are available digitally
- Certified Appraisal Available – $241,000
- Deer Valley Airport KDVT– Phoenix, AZ
Call Mike Christensen 602-740-5403
N444PZ Zenith Zodiac 601 HDS
Built in 1995. Rotax 912, 81 HP engine, 625.5 hours, Sensenich 2-blade ground adj. carbon fiber prop, Garmin 500 GPS and many more features. Asking $38,000. For more information, contact George Pinneo at Mogollon Airpark – 928-535-9438 or e-mail email@example.com.
Zodiac 601 XL Quickbuild Airframe Kit
Extras include nav/strobe/landing lights, electric aileron trim, simulated leather upholstery, set of wheel fairings, winger locker kit L/R, Sensenich ground-adjustable prop, Jabiru 3300A/120hp engine, Zenith 601XL firewall forward kit. $45,789 invested – make offer. Click HERE for flyer. Contact Jim Capistran, PO Box 2391, Overgaard AZ 85933. 602-809-2057.